Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Opening Day!

Pūpūkahi I Holomua: Unite to Move Forward

Today was the first official day back for our teachers.  It was jam packed with new news, old news, new people and old people, or shall I say wiser, more seasoned educators.  There is so much going on here at Lokelani and I am excited to be part of this new "Wave" of change at Lokelani.  The theme for our opening day was our Vision:  Pūpūkahi I Holomua: Unite to Move Forward.  I tried to chant the vision and was grateful for the help I received from my local teachers.  All of us are collectively responsible for the success of our keiki.  I am excited to collaborate, innovate and celebrate all of our successes this year.  Our students at Lokelani will rise to new heights in their education and I am excited that we had a great start to this school year.  I am grateful to be part of this adventure in teaching and learning.

We got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment