Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Student Energy!

It is so great to have our students back on campus.  I am enjoying getting to know our new sixth graders, our new students in seventh and eighth grade and reconnecting with familiar faces from last year.  I love the beginning of the school year and checking in with our students about what they did over the summer and their hopes and dreams for this school year.  Our school comes alive when the first busses drop off our students.  I am here for our students to ensure that they have maximum opportunities this year.   I welcome studentsʻ suggestions on how we can make our school better as well as parent input.  I hope to see all of you at our Open House on August 30, 2017.  More information will be posted soon on our website.

Tomorrow, we have our all school assembly letting students know about all the exciting opportunities they can enjoy during their middle school years.  I told someone the other day that I am the luckiest person in the world because I have a job that I love where I get to inspire children to learn and dream.  Our students, your children energize me to move forward and to ensure that the time is now to brighten their educational journey.  I have rolled up my sleeves and am determined to lead this school into continued prosperity.  Please join me and participate in this great energy on our campus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment